Thursday, November 6, 2008

Delsey Luggage Mississauga What's New?

Not much ... I run out dramas end because all I had to do and I'm grieving because I loved Hana Yori Dango (which was the last one) and anything else I have seen videos of this drama on youtube, I've seen more of the account and as I pull the end of the movie without having seen it yet. Rovi jejejeje going to kill me:-p

The Rovi guayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nif nif nif nif. This is pure drama, just in case. I miss her a lot, I will not deny me a tremendous need, but I promised not to cry and cry because I'm not a fucking bitch with all that that implies. Not cry or even get paid.

Although I can not deny that her far I feel more alone than one, the days are super boring and now if I immersedgi in absolute monotony for a change lol.

I have to get out of this country do what she and I do not care where. I am only interested out here in this country can not live. Too much heat will damage my health, too much chaos generated by people who do not, bad lifestyle. For the record, this country is beautiful and I am extremely patriotic, but I need a change and urgently !!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment