Saturday, September 27, 2008

H.i.v More Condition_treatment Lost in Asia

Reano if I like and today I was surprised when I called my cousin ajhusshi. His face was a poem when I heard and I'm another to start from the laughter. The strange thing is that I dragged my mom has this world and is now asking me every five minutes when I download Goong because he wants to see. The pod is very loose and I'd better learn English if you want to split to mourn with Chae Kyung jajajajaja choir.

I never tire of repeating, these kids since they were boys fuck !!!!!!! Just take me months, years and act also say you take the soul with each scene. He ruled for once and for all Western novels, do not work, never will serve. The drama is heaven for me and I will not leave. CHTAja Aja Fighting
MLXC! :-P

Ah ... thanks to the Rovi to consolidate this fanaticism. I'll miss you bitch: (

0 comments:

Post a Comment