After spending more than six months watching dramas and dramas, respectively, these are my conclusions about what I've managed to discover and understand:
"The character is usually upper-class .
"The protagonist is usually lower class.
-The protagonist occasionally has an ego the size of an airplane, has a childhood trauma, family problems, is unbearable and very pedantic.
occasionally -The protagonist is friendly and hardworking. Sometimes with an average family stability.
-LoI particularly love her in secret.
"The second son always has a love affair with the protagonist trauma or third party.
"The second son is always love and protect the character to the hilt.
"The second son is eternally depressed with a sense of guilt towards everything and everyone.
"The younger sons are rich and good family or what they seem.
"The second son is always more beautiful and smarter than the protagonist.
anti-La protagonist is female, butch or rare.
-Al second son always beat him and not react. in good nutrition.
-not only eat rice. He
slaving.
"Education is paramount.
"They hate so peaceful violence.
-organized and very persistent.
"And not all Asians hate bathing.
I finished watching The Vineyard Man and all I can say is that:
(SPOILER WARNING)
The drama is super fun, the situations of the protagonist and his dilemma to move to the country are extremely hilarious, I think the whole city girl would go through all
inconvenient if it happened in the same situation (I would if to greatly, I can not live without a mobile or not drinking water), you laugh so much that is painful but not see him again because the situations I would also grace and there was no single romantic scene that provoked me pleasure, excitement, fascination that caused me the effect of obsession that characterizes me.
The qu & amp; iacute; mica was nonexistent among the protagonists, despite the actions of both players was very good individually, together or tickle me no (romantic). On this occasion I would have preferred to see the star at the end with the second son (he was much more interesting and chord), I say this with total sincerity.
Locations were good and well used. It was good to see Eun Hye singing, it does so poorly and the player (not as lightning is called in real life) sings very, very well, but I think the have a career as a singer in real life and doing well. But I scored onkitsch with each little scene where he sang disgruntled or drunk, whatever.
One of the younger sons seemed extremely obsessive, it is unbearable and the end seemed so cute that I cloying. No re-write something, please T_T.
And what woman in the XXI century gives birth to many children. That does not fit in my head anti babies. After watching this drama and see the end I think I can say that I love Goong (with all its disastrous end) is the best that Eun Hye has been made after Coffee Prince (obviously) and does not enter The Vineyard Manon my list of favorites.
Now my next drama to be seen is my beloved Witch Amusement with Kim Jung Hoon (Yul Lee Goon in Goong) or Devil Beside You'll see if it is good and is not in my list of Romantic Princess dismissed as not to exceed fifteen minutes because the desire to see Zu Wu was not as strong against the pathetic actress who killed me the desire to see the Taiwanese drama and continued until new episodes of Innocent Love (and saw the two and each day it seems more scary in a good way) and Worlds Within that are the dramas I know I will enjoy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment