Dominican TV (Channel 4) entirely in English and my mother was immediately hooked to it (for a change:-P). Yes, I know, that dream was the result of my obsession, I plead guilty. Even if they spent Goong on that channel would be happy, we would see again. I swear that jejejeje.
The second dream, I really was not a dream was a nightmare * insert frightened face *. In it, one of my cousins had a lover to the tramp of my college friend, the much hated by me: Miss Codetel and worst of all is that he was really in love with her and did not understand when I said that she I wanted a banana peel (translation: get all the money), because that is what she is, a trickster and arrivals believed to upper class whenreally is a whore category four with ideas of grandeur. That's what makes coming up and not grow in humility. That badly dyed blonde needs the slap a couple of times to grasp consciousness.
Finally, the nightmare was just that I woke up sweating and terrified. My subconscious was teasing me very heavy, because I have to admit, that girl really upset me and mix with a member of my family would be disastrous for me. It would be a real drama nif nif nif.
0 comments:
Post a Comment