Today the morning was splendid, the Christmas breeze and began to feel and I love it because ultimately the heat wave we always asota from first principles finally disappeared. I can go and forget about the discomfort and headaches that cause me warm and sultry weather of this half-island.
is charming, do not get to work with the heart in the throat by the stifling heat, air conditioning was delightfully cool and fresh get home. And in college I had to wear jackets because the frozen north breeze to anyone. I love, I'm happy as a clam, "p
Today in the university psychology department director informed me that because companies are choosing to send me todo my internship in industrial psychology, it would be a liar if I said I'm not scared, I'm enormously, but I can not wait to face the world of HR and employ all the knowledge acquired in the four years of college.
After college, come home with me the idea of the capital TVM nine but gave me lala and says a friend and finally hahaha have not seen anything, I finish watching this drama because I like to start something and leave in half.
Speaking to start and finish things, I'm reading three books at a time, I will become even more crazy than I am; Caballo de Troya III and I have bored and leave for a couple of weeks or months, it will depend on me tom how longo back on track, The Conspiracy, the book is great and the story is extremely interesting, Dan Brown never loses nothing when it comes to question some things about this wonderful humanity through their fictional stories.
And finally, Eleven Minutes, is the first time I read Paulo Coelho, can kill if they wish, but felt that Paulo is read in hardcover books, not electronic books so I never wanted to read it before. But I was influenced and succumbed to the idea of electronically read and I do not regret me if I had known I was going to engage as I've been hooked ever had read any of his work much earlier and how I'm doing .
Me gusta Eleven Minutes because that kind of story always struck me, the prostitute with dreams of being something more than a prostitute during their life and fights against the idea of love because it has already suffered enough because of the act is a rich topic and it's definitely something you see in real life.
And it hurts my neck, which is not new, I'll read a bit before going to sleep. Nanoches blue souls of the web.
0 comments:
Post a Comment