Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Colitis More Condition_treatment The Vineyard Man

It's eleven at night and just finished watching The Vineyard Man, the drama of the moment on this occasion, unfortunately I watch this series and I feel I could be watching something else.

The drama is good, I can not deny having fun to the gills with each of the blunders of the protagonist and well, the actor .... is just that, the protagonist. Maybe I'm letting influenced by the physical, but face it, the grapes of the vineyard are more good than he. Is that after watching dramas where the actors seem taken from catalogs demand too much underwear. Yoon Eun Hye

(the leading actress) is eaten, as usual, she is an excellent actress, has been demonstrated in Goong and andragogino papel of Go Eun Chan in Coffee Prince. But I need to see her crying, it will be because I am masochist, but I love it because the girl cries as if they were ripping the soul.

The Vineyard Man is good, but I think the players do not do chemistry at all. I'm still waiting for that spark that excites me to the point that forced me to see me three four Capistrano in a day, TVM has not happened to me. Just took eight chapters and is sixteen, my only interest in seeing it is because I laugh a lot, but I am disappointed at the lack of drama, romance, or rather the UTS While we know and that is so typical in Asian dramas.

The Rovi is waiting to see the finish to give you my opinion and so dola, but the step I am and how I feel about the drama that makes me doubt the display. I'm looking for masochist and because I have nothing better to do, would rather be Rovi Goong again (with his disastrous final included) and maybe I should do the same and not go expecting to see something that might not see.

I go to sleep .... nanoches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment