begok , you know what I think, I am delighted that at the end vinieras and could share this wonderful experience.
, thank you for what you know, for everything, I loved the moments pass starbucks stupid and you,
bibiherz
;, cris_spain and
begok , you're greatra anything, is human being who has his days as anyone says each piece and sometimes not even he believes it. None of us really know him, only his family, and intimate, nor are we in their interviews to sharpen everything. Years may say one thing and then another, as I have friends in the gay nightclub in the early years of qaf said yes, but he was not going, then said no, and now it is obvious we do what? Do not change your mind, change of lifestyle or just changing?, Some people are left standing and other evolving for better or for worse, but so not worse or better. Yof course you can change your mind like everyone else, maybe not like qaf or her character, but now you can look the other way, with maturity, that when I leave qaf was 27 or 28 and now has 33, and perfectly possible to speak of the series, has every right, worked on it and can give your opinion, like it or not that opinion. I like knowing that recently has been the 5 th Temprado in full, although blends has not come to see the end of the fourth.
I've read several times in the fandom (English) has been good because they have paid or been paid for that. So when aacute;, as I chose to tutor so I paid and I have good days and bad and so I have not always smile. I've been enjoying the convention, iluminársele face with any questions or action of the fans. So I took the positives from Ely to the convention, although I must say that we have looked at some things, but they are nice people. Ah! I forgot you thought that no kid tAB was nothing but an organization of friends of Randy, thanks to his fame and his fans do things? Because I've always been so. Surely some will say that the convention has beento contribute money to tAB What? I am sure of it, he is free to do whatever he wants with it, just like me to give that money. I do not understand is that, knowing that it is more likely that money will tAB, why some people go to the convention and then criticize Randy saying that it takes money to their fans? We who decide to spend that money or donate it, we are old enough and no one puts a gun to do it, so I do not understand the criticism. I've bought
"thinking" because the truth I had a pipe seeing, has its Puntazo .... If you do not like what is tAB, no rent money and you're done & aacute;. End of story. Buff, I rolled right? Is that this view has been forged in me for months and said when I saw him at the convention. Sorry if anyone feels offended by my words but do not talk to anyone in particular, is a general feeling I have and since everyone walks giving his opinion why not me:) Then each can continue reviewing and thinking about what it sees fit.
I hope that after this does not come into the black list of fandom .... Or if jajaja Until next
Kisses x
Edito entry: edit this post, rather I add one thing to get into it because I have been of stone, seems not to have understood what I say or not I read that right, because I have only given an opinion that I have had for many months, long before the convention, and nothing I have referred to anyone in particular and much less
pinguigeli or
alucinada2 . My opinion is not only about the convention & oacute; No, but I have a feeling that things have been said about Randy and his other hobbies. I do not say, if you read my post well, not be criticized, because nothing has hypnotized me and I believe him a god, that guy comes out each piece through the mouth. And of course that needs to be criticized like any celebrity ... which I do not find it funny is that often these criticisms are supposed jokes, sometimes they lose the taste, and I'm not saying they are critical of these two people do in their personal LJ. I said, my opinion does not go to anyone, just a feeling of fandom in general. I'm sorry you feel someone has been alluded to. CHTM LXC
I also was stunned to see that in my lj, in my opinion, it is my opinion, has gone for a person, I see perfectly well that it can defend itself alone, but I think that, like everyone has the right to be wrong, to ask perdóny to change his mind. I could also get tickets, I repeat, do not have to be of two people, Randy where you lose the good taste and not because I think it is not the place, and if I complained at the time, in place, I now believe I have no right to put it. I also want to make one thing clear, I never criticized that Randy is going to a convention & am
0 comments:
Post a Comment