Let's start with them, I've seen here is one very old, beyond 2008, and that even a short deserves a place here.
Title: Sunlight
Author: bekie80
Beta: begok , thank you!
Summary: too short to summarize.
Total Words: CHTTP
Summary: is the second part I promised a week dedicated: Randy Pov-> still think of me and I in him (Randy Pov) .
Gale will now see that he felt at that time. Is located when Randy gave the lecture at the university, and I refer to these videos, especially this: Randy Harrison at Rutgers-Camden Part III by Robert A. Emmons Jr. Warnings: I know, these weeks there are many things for granted on Gale and a very cute brunette, but hey! My mind still can dream cGale and Randy on that belong to each other and anyone else you take out the tongue * all * (I still think of me and I in him (Pov Gale))
0 comments:
Post a Comment