Friday, December 3, 2010

Baby Congratulation Statements


Yesterday I already wanted to do this post but I realized that I would advance a Diaye today and get a little late but ...
I want to join the celebration of 10 years Queer As Folk, for me, best series, with some amazing actors, s with some wonderful stories, especially that wonderful love story. I have not seen him a couple television with such chemistry.
Thanks to all the actors, writers and producers for their outstanding work. I do not know whether a series will love me as well.
is also very important to me, because it has meetamazing people, thank you indeed. This fandom is incredible.
stole video [info] liz_104 , because really, it all started with that kiss. And what happened to her, Brian & Justin I fell in love.

Queer as Folk - first kiss entre Justin and Brian


0 comments:

Post a Comment