And the night had come quickly. Or at least that impression Camus suffered in contemplating his naked anatomy in front of the bathroom mirror whose owner was waiting impatiently on the other side of the door.
"That skinny I am ... - he said to himself while volvíaa covered with clothes he had taken a few minutes ago. And relocated. And again to remove.
thought that this would be more f &and yes.
-Camus, salt and ... - Milo begged the other side of the door. I do not want
.- Milo had to resist the urge to laugh at how childish that sounded Camus, and simply close the door, to which it hid in the bathroom listen better.
"I know you've never done this, and imagine how you must feel insecure, but I also I have fear, you know? I've dreamed about ... but, what if I do not fill your expectations? I want everything to be not a disappointment for you ... - he paused for a breath. "I promise I will try hyou; easy predator, and captured his lips in a lingering kiss Camus, who serve as an introduction to what was coming. Thus was initially measured, gently stroking before enjoying more confidence.
A few minutes later, the rub between their languages, weak suck that Milo was leaving the lower lip of Camus, and the warm encouragement during this pleasant aturdíaa seconds after the kiss, which still remained with Milo's mouth just inches from his, sending its knees shiver. Meanwhile, Milo's hands roamed his arms with unbearableilde, a smile, still holding his waist, asked
- I can? -
To the surprise of Camus, say with a nod was not as difficult as it had expected. And so with full authority, Milo released him with mastery of his pants fell hopelessly to the ground.
"Let me see ... - Milo asked, when he took a couple of steps toward atrásy took his time to enjoy the extraordinary sight before him, letting his eyes studied every little shameless or corner of the perfect body, owned all the time looking at the floor, aveguy who held him with no immediate intention more than that, embrace it. And protect it.
Finally, Camus managed to surround his arms just as the back of Milo. It was a gesture to the other clearly appreciated and thanked reloading his cheek against his, comforting feeling that both were in equal measure, about to burn. So
were embraced way to the nearby bed, and only separated when Camus felt the edge of the mat hitting the back of his knees, almost doubling them at will and making sitting down. Milo, standings his erect member and exciting even more. Not to complain, but I really thought the papers would be different.
more time to meditate on that he had no where Milo finally left his body down and led to Camus in extreme slow and careful until its membership was entirely within it. However, with the exception of the legs were shaking nonstop, Milo stood still for a moment as he became familiar with the situation.
pleasant expression discomfort in the face flushed Milo, Camus had that effect, it could not help but lift your hips inand only managed to Camus felt every second closest burst, until finally discharged into the body kind longingly received the precious product that their actions had been released.
- For all the Sith! -
- Camus? ... Do you curse? - Milo asked, panting, seconds after he felt his own semen spread across the chest on which he fell exhausted, and whose owner was breathing heavily, providing through the deep movements inspiration exhalation, a sedative, sleepy pace that could in anyer time. And Milo is rendiríaa sure what would be a dream if not comforting because I wanted to continue feeling those hands stroked her back.
And as her fingers petted that tanned skin, Camus thought about what happened recently at how amazing it was and all that wasted time with his righteousness. But on the other hand, he would not like to share this with anyone else. Why none other than the owner of the beautiful face that he leaned on his chest so much as endure comprenderíay so far had. And they worry endlessly el ...
For something that most inexperienced he was, Camus knew for sure was that Milo had only acted that way to avoid hurt. And preocupacióny appreciated immensely your consideration, but one day the inevitable would happen and was intrigued by it impatiently.
-Milo, I feel in me .-
"No, not tonight. That is all for today .- dilo Milo, in a tone that meant not lead to an objection, as he lifted his face and came forward to kiss fleetingly Camus.
- Please ... I want out of this once .-
- Go out of this? You say it as if you were submitting to an ordeal! -
"I mean ... that I can not wait any longer ... - redrafted, feeling the warmth that colored his cheeks reddened even more than already, while Milo, leaning his hands on the mattress, and his face so close I could feel the tingling Camus breath, she laughed at him.
.- "Much better said, a second before capturing his lips again Camus.
Rising from bed, went to her dresser and as mentioned, and one of the last cabout girls, a first fraction and felt that Camus and die, but the impression did not have time to complain until I felt completely in it. This was ridiculously painful, is that how you would feel it a while ago? Why would anyone want to undergo such torture?
- Stop! - Milo
obeyed. Remained static in it, waiting to get used to the new, and knew not seem very pleasant sensations. Thus, ironically the two burning bodies were frozen inN ... and Camus swallowed any gains previously had to strangle him to feel that hit a special spot in your body, and sent what appeared to be tiny electrical currents that gradually increased in intensity, convinced ; briskly than he lived could not be real. And yet it was unclear how her legs, completely out of control, embracing urgent clung to the body of Milo, who never stopped to maintain synchronous rhythm while holding your hips plunging again and again in the warm depths.
OIAA itself is screaming, but no longer in pain ...MPRE had believed incredibly narrow, increasing their strength and closer, so that their bodies would not be all that would join that night.
- Milo ...! -
Camus's exclamation, almost choked with emotion, and weakly silenced by his own hand that covered his mouth in vain, was what marked the moment Milo finally they could feel warm semen fill his hand. Instantly filled with the uncontrollable urge to take your fingers to your mouth and taste the delicious nectar for seconds then direct those same fingers to the mouth of Camus, inci
0 comments:
Post a Comment