Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Colloidal Silver & Bv Chronicles of a future immigrant

Since I have two weeks since I updated this, I say: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2009 jejejeje puto.

And going to more interesting things, last week I was in Jarabacoa, from the Christmas holidays with my family, I was pleased that the cold did last year (or think that I'm used to it), but ruined a bit by rain which prevented us from making dinner outdoors and because I do not cogo head and one of my eyes became infected because of contact lens. I stop using them, I soon operare, but I'm masochist and I'm always fucking. Yes. JODIENDO.Maneje a mini fourwheell, the upload photos later, almost killed myself but it was mega fun LOL.
strongly
But changing the subject: Has something happened in my life that I had planned (I'm not pregnant.) My father is a U.S. resident for eight years and asked me and my sister, but with the stubborn idea that we were not going to anywhere. The girls do not concebĂ­aa their gringo territory. For more than a week out of curiosity among the American consulate website in our Paisy ¡¡¡¡¡ sorprice!! We have appointment scheduled for January 6, 2009, bone within a couple of days. I really did not believe it, but when my father confirmed this fact I panicked. CHTMLXMLXC
I am aware that I am on the brink of becoming a U.S. resident also, but I doubt that I go immediately to live there, because 1 - I will not leave my mother behind 2 - I'm not finished my studies and 3 - I have very interesting work commitments.

We will see what will decide the fate and the fates, the only thing I know is that DD will not be saved if they let me enter the U.S. territotorio jajajajaja.

0 comments:

Post a Comment