Sunday, August 17, 2008

Ragazza Molto Viziosa Sunday

Sundays are boring days for me, force me to cry out on Monday but should not be because today is supposed day of fun, which I love, but Sunday is a heavy energy that I do not like. At this time I try to write a fic, but thanks to the heavy energy I could not do anything, take two hours watching Capys of the prince of tennis, I do not get tired, but I want to do something else.

may see Goong, but without the master Rovi, who drives me the intricacies that makes me I can not see the drama. I'm waiting, I do not know if connect early, I'll have to wait for a while. I have

home visits, visits which bored me even more. My cousin is telling their stories of love affairs and mess skirts again, the four

0 comments:

Post a Comment